- I first filmed the background, using my GH4 in 1080p 2 fps video mode.
– (In variable framerate mode it actually only records in the framerate that you set it to. It saves it as a standard 24 fps file for playback but the framerate difference can make either super-speedy footage (if recorded with framerate slower than the playback) or slow motion (if recorded with a faster framerate than the playback). And that works great for my experiment as I want it suuuper speedy in this case. 2 fps recording makes it 12 times faster. Playing that back at 8fps makes it… uhhh… ok, I don't know, but it looked like I wanted it to at least!)
- Then I took it into after effects.
- Time-reversed it (I walked forward during filming to be able to get footage that was traveling backwards without risking tripping over stuff in my messy apartment).
- Then. I exported that as a png-sequence (I found a great youtube channel btw that mentions importing video into flash as png-sequences)
- And then using that as the background, I drew the whole circus thingy in flash in 8 fps… sorry, Adobe Animate.
- Then I exported it (the animation layers, that is) as a png sequence again and…
- imported it to After Effects, layered it back on top of the original footage interpreted as 8 fps and finally exported it.
Ok, 2016… now you’re just being petty… Continue reading Cinnamon Rolls
Because I just had to find out!
This may be a strange thing to ask… Continue reading SMA Min75 BTS log 001
So I made that big annauncement about the SMA-project some time ago and then nothing really has happened. Have I given up on it? No. I just didn’t realize that the summer was going to be so attractive. Plus. Just like last summer. I decided to not take out any vacation days during these heated days of the year. So very little time has been spent with creative stuff overall. I just wanted to say that it still is ongoing… or at least it will start. Some time… at the end of summer. When walking outside and generally socializing may be lower on the priority list.
Be seeing you!
So I figured I have to start another big project. Continue reading SMA: The Introduction
As some may know… Continue reading VIDEO: Thimmi 2016
Again I start with Potterthon. Continue reading ART: S007
What I think is possible. Continue reading Geeking out on the crops of GH4