- I first filmed the background, using my GH4 in 1080p 2 fps video mode.
– (In variable framerate mode it actually only records in the framerate that you set it to. It saves it as a standard 24 fps file for playback but the framerate difference can make either super-speedy footage (if recorded with framerate slower than the playback) or slow motion (if recorded with a faster framerate than the playback). And that works great for my experiment as I want it suuuper speedy in this case. 2 fps recording makes it 12 times faster. Playing that back at 8fps makes it… uhhh… ok, I don't know, but it looked like I wanted it to at least!)
- Then I took it into after effects.
- Time-reversed it (I walked forward during filming to be able to get footage that was traveling backwards without risking tripping over stuff in my messy apartment).
- Then. I exported that as a png-sequence (I found a great youtube channel btw that mentions importing video into flash as png-sequences)
- And then using that as the background, I drew the whole circus thingy in flash in 8 fps… sorry, Adobe Animate.
- Then I exported it (the animation layers, that is) as a png sequence again and…
- imported it to After Effects, layered it back on top of the original footage interpreted as 8 fps and finally exported it.
Just me messing around with some animation. Animation drawn “on three’s”
Ok, 2016… now you’re just being petty… Continue reading Cinnamon Rolls
So I know very well there hasn’t been much updating lately. Continue reading Oculus Lady
Let’s just say Continue reading ART: MINIONS
No real comments on this one… Continue reading ART: PEARLS OF DEATH
Again I start with Potterthon. Continue reading ART: S007
So, today I saw the 8th film of Quentin Tarantino. Continue reading ART: H8
T minus 3 days and counting. Continue reading ART: Kunoichi Dragon
So the usual happens. I sit here. projecting Back to the Future for a paying audience. I feel like I should do something creative. So I pull out my Cintiq Companion. I try to draw a sexy lady. I fail miserably. And I fall back on doing one of those bouncy blob excercises just to do something. Then a cat arrived in my head and I had a gif ready for the first time in quite a while.